Join our team to help reshape the operations of leading restaurants and other foodservice venues and make, market and sell products that make a worldwide difference.
Together at Prince Castle we unite together to work together. We give our best to make big things happen in an innovative environment that fosters career growth and opportunities. You probably should know, too, our parent company, Marmon Group is part of the multinational holding company, Berkshire Hathaway Inc. — one of the world’s largest and most successful, ethical and respected corporations.
Whether you’re just starting out; seeking to grow your skill set or an experienced professional, Prince Castle has a place for you. Our teams at Prince Castle reflect the diversity of not only us, but our customers, vendors and communities. We value the views, opinions and backgrounds of our employees because we recognize great ideas stem from great talent.
Regardless of your stage in your career, we nurture employees to full potential. Come work with us.
“We differentiate ourselves by a unique understanding of our customers and consumers such that our integration of technologies into food equipment improves customer
ROI by increased engagement, efficiency and flexibility.”
Brian Truesdale, President
Prince Castle offers employees and their eligible dependents five Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical plans, including four traditional PPO plans and one High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) accompanied by a Health Savings Account (HSA) with the potential of employer contributions determined annually. In addition to these healthcare benefits, additional benefits for employees and their eligible dependents include:
- A prescription drug benefit program with mail-order drug program
- Vision coverage provided by Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Dental coverage provided by the Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Network
- Basic life and AD&D insurance including two times the employee’s annual base salary at no cost to employee
- Optional supplemental life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Retirement benefits including 401K through the Marmon Employee Retirement Plan (MERP) with employee matching
- Generous paid time off that increases with years of service
- 11 paid company holidays
- A free, confidential employee assistance program (EAP) to promote overall wellness for all employees and their dependents
- Education financial assistance after one year of service
- On-site wellness programs, including webinars, flu vaccines and health and wellness activities
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Prince Castle is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Prince Castle and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website, please contact our Human Resources Department by email at email@example.com or by phone at (630) 462-4504.