Rooted during the birth of the quick-service food industry, Prince Castle was founded in 1955 as an innovator in restaurant operational efficiencies. We are inspired by quality, and operate under a simple goal: working to help you make food taste great. We gain first-hand knowledge of world-wide industry demand by immersing ourselves into real-world kitchens to address the challenges that plague your everyday kitchen operations. Our response? High-quality products designed to meet the rigorous kitchen challenges that matter to you most.
With more than 40 years of experience, our expertise is derived by our stringent production process:
- Market Research: we engross ourselves in your environment, gaining a first-hand understanding of your specific needs and the needs of your customers..
- Innovative Design: our engineers get to work, turning insights and challenges into efficient solutions.
- Quality Control: all prototypes undergo testing in the most rigorous foodservice environments.
- Production: our Illinois-based production line manufactures products with precision and quality.
- Inspection: one more round of inspection is conducted to ensure excellence.
- Delivery: well known for our fast delivery, our logistics network works hard to ensure our world-wide distribution is conducted in a timely fashion.
- Service: we support our products throughout their lifespan, which is why our relationship never ends at delivery.
The cornerstones of our products are reliability, safety, ease-of-use and connectivity, positioning quality at the foremost of every product we develop and every interaction we conduct. From refrigeration; holding, steaming and toasting; and smallwares solutions, our products are chef-tested, quality approved.
Our products inspire modern kitchens to achieve innovative goals:
- We inspire menu variety with products that help improve efficiency with mass customization.
- We spearhead operational efficiency by slicing labor costs, increasing safety and delivering products that reduce overall kitchen space needs.
- We connect your kitchen staff through equipment that utilizes that latest technology, including mobile programming, smart phone-enabled monitoring and social media engagement.