How timers improve operations
Any restaurant can use timers, which can track time and even monitor kitchen tasks to achieve the following benefits:
- Improves food quality, make food taste better
- Improves the performance of your existing equipment and personnel by regulating tasks in your kitchen - "Assistant Manager in Your Kitchen"
- Reduces kitchen waste, saves labor and money
- Improves food safety by ensuring even cooking
How many channels do you need?
Figure the number of channels you need by determining the number of functions and/or products in your kitchen ...
Example: You grill burgers, fry chicken and serve french fries ...
Solution: Regulate all three cooking processes as well as employee handwashing with a 4-channel timer.
Who can use a timer?
- Supermarket and convenience store delis
- Sandwich and snack shops
- Any foodservice operator
- Quick-service, fast food chains
- Full-service, casual and fine dining
- Institutional feeders
- Specialty concept restaurants
Types of equipment that can use a timer
- Coffee brewer
- Holding cabinet
- Steam table