How are holding bins used?
- Holding bins allow operators to cook menu components in advance and then gently store that product in the holding bins until the order is received
- Once that order is placed, the crew will assemble that order using hot and fresh menu components from the holding bin
- Holding bins allow operators to serve to order, helping increase speed of service while maintaining high product quality standards
Benefits of holding bins
- Hold food longer - up to one hour and beyond
- Less waste
- Faster speed of service
- Holds foods at safe temperatures
- Consistent quality product
- Increased operational flexibility
Benefits over other holding techniques
Holding bins are superior to steam cabinets as they hold product 3-4 times longer without washing the food with water and diluting the flavor. Holding bins are also better than heat lamps lambecause holding bins hold food 4-5 times longer without drying out the food.
Why Prince Castle holding bins?
- Thousands of bin in use worldwide!
- No doors for easier operation and stable hold environment
- Able to hold your entire menu - both fried and moisture-sensitive products in one unit
- Exclusive MenuTrak menu supervision system
- Many sizes to fit your kitchen layout
- Rack system simplifies cleaning
- Compact design allows bins to fit anywhere